Monday 17 November 2014

Welcome To My Blog!

As an introduction to the blog I thought I would share a few music related videos that I like so here they are:
Birdskulls are a four piece based in Brighton, Bournmouth and Exeter. 'Rolling tounge was released by Exeter's 'Art is Hard Records' in December 2013 and since then they have gone from strength to strength. I deal for fans of Nirvana and Dinosaur JR, you can check them out on Facebook, Soundcloud and Twitter.




Mac Demarco is a 24 year old canadian singer songwriter creating beautifully jangly indie pop. Since his first release, Rock and Roll Night Club, Demarco has gone on to release two albums, and Salad Days. Directed by Jon Leone, this 'Macumentary' follows mac and his band as they tour China and introduces us to the place the magic happens,  Jizz Jazz Studios!



No comments:

Post a Comment